Sunday, September 16, 2018

Breakfast on Magazine Street at Vintage and Champagne on Tap


We had to leave New Orleans the next morning, but we did it memorably with breakfast at The Vintage on Magazine Street and champagne on tap - yes, champagne on tap. Kevin has a great friend, Stephanie, who works at The Vintage so it is becoming a tradition to stop by there on our way out of the city. Stop by and have some delicious sweet or savory beignets with your on-tap bubbles. Thanks Stephanie!





I am already planning my next trip to New Orleans - probably another Saints game and then Mardi Gras. I'll be posting more of my past trips to New Orleans soon, too. I do love this city. I have always had a great time here and never had any problems. New Orleans - Cheers!







New Orleans Travel Trip Pages
for Saints Browns NFL Football Game
9/16/18-09/17/18
<< Breakfast on Magazine Street at Vintage and Champagne on Tap >>







No comments:

Post a Comment